I love your interpretation of this. Hadn't thought of it this way but like it!
Peace and Love right back at you Sis!
Polona,
I hadn't heard of senryu before. I looked it up. Thank you! It's a new world of positioning language for me. Thought I'd try it for a change. Hope to be here more often now. Still working on my larger writing project but miss my blogging friends. Thanks for asking. Be back around to you real soon.
7 Comments:
Phew!! You're back! Sure missed you.
Hi Monique,
Thank you for the welcome back.
Feels good to be missed. I'll be over your
way soon too.
Hey Sis,
This is GREAT! Sort of takes me back to the Hippy Days. You're heavy. :)
Peace and Love my friend.
wow, senryu with a message :)
does this mean you're back?
hope so :)
Sis Neetee,
I love your interpretation of this. Hadn't thought of it this way but like it!
Peace and Love right back at you Sis!
Polona,
I hadn't heard of senryu before. I looked it up. Thank you! It's a new world of positioning language for me. Thought I'd try it for a change.
Hope to be here more often now. Still working on my larger writing project but miss my blogging friends. Thanks for asking. Be back around to you real soon.
It was great to see your comment, Elena. Thank you, meanwhile I have posted episode 15.
Monique,
I'll be over to read 15 as soon as I can.
Thank you for letting me know.
Post a Comment
<< Home